Myofascial Release Therapy
Chiropractic Office Offers Myofascial Release Therapy
Here at our Chiropractic offices located in Centennial, CO and Aurora, CO we have found that treatment results are longest lasting when chiropractic treatments are combined with good nutrition, supple tissue, and strong muscles. However, after correcting adhesions between muscle fibers (through myofascial release and/ or Massage), increasing flexibility and strength, treatments results can last indefinitely.
The majority of injuries in Denver, whether on the field, at home, or at work are soft tissue injuries. These injuries are often lumped into general classifications of tendonitis, bursitis, and sprain/ strains. These conditions often become chronic and resistant to muscle relaxors, anti-inflammatories, or even physical therapy. You may have been told by other physicians in Denver that “this is just something you have to live with!”
Often times we hear “I just have a bad ankle” or “I just have tight shoulders.” Well I have GREAT news for you … its not that way! Every part of your body strives to work towards the good of the whole. Your ankle or shoulder is not like a light switch that can just turn itself on or off; your body parts do not wake up one day and decide to be bad.
Our Chiropractic office is now able to help patients in the Centennial, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, and Denver Tech Center areas to address these chronic conditions and save up to 80% of treatment costs and cut down the need for non-specific long term care.
These treatments are based on soft tissue techniques to treat problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently through soft tissue work and chiropractic adjustments. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.
Myofascial Release is a highly specialized form of soft tissue/ massage stretching techniques combined with movement. Myofascial release treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. Sciatica, shoulder pain, shin splints, knee problems, headaches, back pain, and carpal tunnel are a few of the many conditions that can be resolved. These conditions are often a result of overused and tightened muscles.
Overused muscles can cause your body to produce tough, dense scar tissue in the affected area. Scar tissue is not as flexible or strong as healthy tissues. Scar tissue causes muscles to become shorter and weaker leading to increased amounts of tension on tendons and ligaments in the body.
Scar tissue will lead to decreased ranges of motion, loss of strength, and pain. The decrease in flexibility and the shortening of muscles may put increased stress on nerves leading to numbness and tingling throughout the body.
Every session is actually a combination of examination and treatment. The Chiropractic doctors at Mountain View Pain Center use their hands to evaluate the texture, tightness and movement of muscles, fascia, tendons, ligaments and nerves. Abnormal tissues are treated by combining precisely directed tension with very specific patient movements.
Through Chiropractic and soft tissue work we are able to identify and correct the specific problems that are affecting each individual patient.
Denver athletes, fitness enthusiasts, active and/or sedentary individuals who have experienced any of the following conditions can benefit:
• Injury or pain in muscles and/or joints
• Limitations in motion or flexibility
• Impaired performance
• Muscular weakness or tightness
The goal of myofascial release is to restore function to anyone who wishes to move and play pain free!
IF YOU WANT TO….
• Move without pain,
• Enjoy your favorite activities and experience a noticeable improvement in the quality of life,
• Experience a results-oriented, individualized program like no other, then
…YOU NEED MYOFASCIAL RELEASE TREATMENT
Contact our Centennial or Aurora Chiropractic office today!
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy