Cost of Back Pain
The cost of back pain has grown higher and higher each year in the United States this is evident with the new research released by Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). The costs of back pain have resin to more than $30 billion in 2007, that’s $14 billion higher compared to 1997. The AHRQ reports that in 2007 27 million people age 18 and older have reported back pain and of that 19 million received medical treatment. The average out of pocket cost for treatment of back problems were $1,589 per adult in 2007 ($1,146 for outpatient care and $446 for prescription drugs). As these healthcare cost continue to rise what is an effective treatment for back pain?
At Mountain View Pain Center our Chiropractors specialize in upper back and low back pain. We have extensive knowledge of the musculoskeletal system so, not only would our Chiropractors address the Chiropractic aspect of your back problem, we would also look for other ways to treat your condition (look under treatments tap to see different treatment options).
Treatment of Back Pain
We will design a treatment plan that will not only help you get of back pain; it will help you stay out of back pain. Our treatment plan will include physical therapy, chiropractic care, and rehabilitation programs. We also, work with all major medical insurance companies so; let us call your insurance in so you can get the most cost effective treatment. We are conveniently located to Denver CO, Aurora CO, Lakewood CO, Parker CO, Littleton CO, Highlands Ranch CO, Centennial CO, Cherry Hills CO, Lone Tree CO, and Greenwood Village CO.
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy