Denver auto accident specialists talk about causes and treatments of auto accidents. This time of year we often have slick snow covered roads. Car accidents result in whiplash neck pain, back pain, headaches, and often times shoulder and hip pains from our seatbealts. Even a minor fender bender can lead to injuries such as whiplash, neck pain, back pain, headaches, and shoulder pain. The Chiropractors at Mountain View Pain Center, located in Centennial and Aurora, specialize in caring for injuries resulting from auto accidents. We have experience working with attorneys and insurance companies so that you can receive treatment with little or no out of pocket expenses. In fact, most of the time care is 100% covered. The Denver auto accident specialists have two Chiropractic and physical therapy offices which are located at 8222 S Holly St Centennial, CO 80122 and our new location is 6616 S Parker Rd. #106 Aurora, CO 80016.
Denver Chiropractors of Mountain View Pain Center talk about car accident realated injuries and how they can develop into other injuries down the road. Even “fender-benders” can cause hidden injuries that can develop into pain, headaches, and arthritis. Studies have shown that impact as slow as 5 mph can cause whiplash, which can have damaging long term effects on your spine.
Centennial Chiropractor talk about treatments after an auto accident. Neck and shoulder pain are one of the most common types of injuries after a car accident. Your neck pain could be a result from a whiplash injury you just suffered. Believe it or not even minor car accidents can cause whiplash injuries. Studies have shown that even a 5 mph rear-end car accident can cause neck pain for a long time. This is why it is so important to get the right treatment so your neck pain doesn’t become a chronic problem. Shoulder pain is another problem most auto accident patients have. This is due to the fact that the seat belt holds one shoulder back causing the other to freely move which in return will cause ligaments and muscles to stretch. Read more >>
Centennial Chiropractors Answer FAQs: Auto Injuries
Centennial Chiropractors of Mountain View Pain Center Answer FAQ’s related to Auto Accident Injuries.
Who will pay for my medical bills?
In the State of Colorado, treatment for all injuries suffered in an auto accident is paid for by your “med-pay”, and unless you specifically wave this coverage on your insurance policy, you automatically have a minimum coverage of $5,000, meaning in most cases you will have no out of pocket costs. If your medical costs exceed $5,000, depending on your policy, you still may be completely covered. Also, if you have a lawyer that you’re working with, we can work with you on a lien basis. This means we will wait for your case to settle to get paid. Read more >>
Specialist of Auto Injury Centennial CO Chiropractor
Specialist of Auto Injury Centennial CO Chiropractor of Mountain View Pain Center will talk about auto accident injuries and the symptoms that are associated with them. Here is a highlight of their talk they will be giving.
After an auto accident the most common injury is neck pain and the most common cause of this pain is due to whiplash injuries that occur during an auto accident. It is very important that you are diagnosed and treated properly because untreated whiplash injuries can lead to multiple problems such as headaches, unrelenting neck pain, and faster degeneration of the cervical spine among other things.
Another very common injury after an auto accident is back pain. Once again it is very important to be diagnosed and treated properly, if left untreated after your accident your back pain can manifest to other problems such as decreased range of motion, unrelenting back pain, disc conditions, sciatica, and faster degeneration of the thoracic and lumbar spine among many other things.
Our Chiropractors specialize in auto accident injuries. We have two offices in Centennial CO, and Aurora CO. At Mountain View Pain Center we will specialize a treatment plan that will include chiropractic care, physical therapy, and rehabilitation from your injury. Our chiropractors will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have please feel free to contact us.
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy