Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25
With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View Pain Center is offering Denver metro student athletes a $25 sports physical and a FREE concussion screening.
Current research is pointing to more and more injuries in an athlete’s life that are being traced back to concussions. A concussion is classified as a traumatic brain injury which can lead to a multitude of problems if not properly addressed. To help prevent your student athlete with the side effects of concussions let us perform this FREE base line test with our newest technology called BIODEX. Having a reliable baseline test will allow us to determine the severity of the concussion and gives us an accurate level of recovery to attain before the athlete can safely return to play. Read more >>
Is it time for your athlete to get there Sports Physical?
Spring sports season is just around the corner. We are offering for a limited time only sports physicals for only $25.00!!! Please call and make your appointment today. Sports physicals normally take about 15-20 mins please bring your school’s release forms with you when you make your appointment. Our doctors will perform a full examination on your student athlete and proved them with the necessary tools to get passed injuries during the season. If you have any questions about the sports physicals please feel free to call one of our offices at 303-221-1569 for the 8216 S Holly St Centennial CO 80122 or 303-645-4363 for the 6616 S Parker Rd Suite 106 Aurora CO 80016 office.
Mountain View Pain Center is located in Centennial, CO and Aurora, CO which allows us to provide convenient chiropractic care and rehabilitation treatment to Denver CO, Aurora CO, Lakewood CO, Parker CO, Littleton CO, Highlands Ranch CO, Cherry Hills CO, Lone Tree CO, and Green Wood Village CO.
For a limited time Mountain View Pain Center is offering sports physicals for only $25.00!!! Do you have an athlete in your family? Do they need a physical to play their sport? Please call and make your appointment today!!! Sports physicals normally take about 15-20 mins please bring your school’s release forms with you when you make your appointment. Read more >>
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy