How Can Chiropractic Help with your Neck Pain?
Neck pain will affect most people at some point in their lives. Some people get better with very little to no intervention. Many, however, do not.
The onset of neck pain, in some cases, could be triggered by an accident. This could be a sports injury, a fall, or as the result of an auto accident. Auto accidents are one of the leading causes of neck pain and often leave accident victims suffering from whiplash, headaches, or herniated and bulging discs. However, the everyday stresses we succumb our bodies to such as working on a computer, texting on a cell phone, carrying a purse, or even reading a book will result in neck problems.
Here are a few of the most common causes of neck pain:
• An accident
• Degenerative structural changes due to aging
• Poor posture
• Repetitive stressful movements
• Emotional stress
• Herniated discs
If left untreated, these injuries can have expensive and long term consequences. Even small neck injuries can create muscle imbalances and degenerative bone changes over time.
As leading chiropractors in their field, doctors Alistair Mcnally, Ryan Woods, and Oscar Erhuy, own two locations in Centennial, CO and Aurora, CO, that offers advanced non-surgical solutions designed to help your neck pain. The doctors use a highly successful combination of spinal decompression where applicable, electrical stimulation, and chiropractic treatment to decrease pain and speed up the healing process. By using this effective combination of services, many patients can avoid surgery, painful steroid and cortisone injections and the need for continuous pain medication.
Whether your pain has begun recently, or has been a problem for years, our Chiropractic doctors in Centennial and Aurora, Colorado can help.
When should I seek treatment?
It is important to consult a Chiropractor if you are suffering from frequent headaches or migraines, if you are experiencing recurrent pain in your head, neck, or shoulders, or if you experience tingling or radiating pain into your arms and hands (Yes! This numbness, tingling, and ‘pins and needles’ sensation can be caused by the nerves exiting your neck and is often misdiagnosed as carpal tunnel syndrome). The medical professionals at Mountain View Pain Center in Aurora and Centennial, CO can properly evaluate your condition to determine an appropriate treatment plan.
If you are suffering from neck pain, contact us to learn how our Chiropractors in Aurora and Centennial, Colorado can help you improve your health, eliminate your pain, and begin enjoying everyday activities once again!
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy