Mid Back Pain
Chiropractic Treatment of Mid Back Pain
Mid back pain isn’t as prevalent as neck pain or lower back pain; however, it has become more prominent in today’s society. The structures of you upper and mid back can become irritated or inflamed in response to a variety of mild to serious conditions.
Anatomy of the Mid Back
The mid back is made up of twelve thoracic vertebrae, their interlocking facet joints and discs, along with muscles, tendons, and ligaments that support the structure and allow movement. Attached to each vertebra are the ribs. The ribs wrap all the way around your body protecting your vital organs. This rigid cage does not allow your mid back to bend and twist as much as your neck and lower back so we see much less wear and tear type problems in this area.
Causes of Mid Back Pain
Mid back pain has many different causes, such as sports injury, poor posture, arthritis, disease, muscle strain, trauma suffered in a car accident, or can even radiate from neck injuries such as a whiplash injury. Other common causes can include:
- incomplete rehabilitation of past injuries
- lack of proper and periodic thoracic spinal alignments
- presence of thoracic spine subluxations
- improper lifting techniques
- auto accidents
- improper workstation setup
- poor posture
- prolonged sitting
- prolonged use of non-ergonomically designed equipment
- excessive repetitive torsal motions
- scoliosis (lateral deviation of the spine)
- physical inactivity
- poor diet and nutritional practices
Chiropractic Treatment of Mid Back Pain
The chiropractors at Mountain View Pain Center, conveniently located with two locations in Aurora, Colorado and Centennial, Colorado, apply a multidisciplinary team chiropractic approach to ease your pain and cure the disorder. Our chiropractors are specialists in hands-on adjustments to the mid back muscles and upper back muscles, ligaments, and spinal bones. With our expert chiropractors and physiotherapists working together, the chiropractors at Mountain View Pain Center will apply the latest techniques and use the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat your condition.
Our chiropractors will not only work hard to relieve your mid-back pain but we will solve your upper back pains underlying cause. Along with Chiropractic care, our massage therapists at the Centennial and Aurora, Colorado locations will work hard to help relieve muscle spasms and fix any soft tissue damage that has occurred.
We also work with you to reduce muscle strain and spasm, improve exercise habits, and return you to a pain-free active lifestyle.
If you experience pain in the mid back or upper back region call the specialists at Mountain View Pain Center in our Centennial, CO or Aurora, CO locations. Our offices are a state-of-the-art facility with cutting-edge technology. You won’t need an outside referral to visit with any of our wonderful healthcare practitioners. At Mountain View Pain Center in Colorado we relieve your pain and cure its cause, all within the comfort and relaxation of our upscale offices. Call or email us today to make an appointment. Mountain View Pain Center is Centennial and Aurora’s finest physiotherapy and rehabilitation center. We look forward to hearing from you today.
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy