Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief
Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, but to also correct the problem so it does not return in the future. The Chiropractors at Mountain View Pain Center combine physical therapy and chiropractic with their state of the art equipment to not only correctly diagnose the issue, but form a treatment plan designed for lasting results. Our Chiropractor’s goals are to teach the patient the correct way to exercise, stretch, and care for themselves so they don’t need to relay on medication or constant temporary treatments in the future. We have been servicing the Denver, Centennial, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Littleton, and Lone Tree area for years with great success. Feel free to contact our office and speak with one of the doctors to see if this treatment is right for you.
Denver Chiropractors – On Fox 31 Denver
Talking About How your posture is causing you headaches and back pain.
Denver Chiropractors at Mountain View Pain Center know the dangers of bad posture. Bad posture can easily develop into ‘common day’ problems such as neck pain, headaches, and pain between your shoulder blades. At our two locations in Aurora, CO and Centennial, CO we can help relieve the cause of your symptoms though chiropractic care and physical therapy. The most common reason people develop postural issues such as forward head posture is over working the flexor muscles of the chest and neck. Dr. McNally, Dr. Erhuy, and Dr. Woods can tell when you have this condition and know the necessary steps to correct your symptoms once and for all.
If you live in the Centennial, Parker, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, or Denver Tech Center, please visit or contact one of our Chiropractic offices today.
Cost Effectiveness of Chiropractic Care for Low Back Pain
A new study that was in the November 2010 issue of Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics looked at the cost effectiveness of chiropractic care vs medical care for the treatment of low back pain. The primary reason for this study was to determine if there are differences in the cost of low back pain treatment when a patient is able to choose between a medical doctor (MD) versus a doctor of chiropractic (DC), given that his/her insurance provides equal access to both provider types. The study was done on Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee’s large group fully insured population between October 1, 2004 and September 30, 2006. The results of the study showed episodes of low back pain treatment initiated with a DC were 40% less than those who saw treatment of their low back pain with an MD.
Chiropractic Care is more effective!
This study shows that chiropractic care for low back pain is more cost effective than medical care for low back pain. If you have any questions about this study or questions about your low back pain please feel free to give us at 303-221-1569. Mountain View Pain Center is located in Centennial and Aurora CO which is conveniently located to Denver CO, Highlands Ranch CO, Littleton CO, Greenwood Village CO and Lone Tree CO.
Chiropractic Care Question’s and Answers
At Mountain View Pain Center we get asked a lot of questions about Chiropractic care and today we are going to answer some of them.
Can a Chiropractor help me?
Chiropractors specialize in musculoskeletal issues ranging from low back pain, neck pain, ankle pain, wrist pain, and many other ailments affecting any of the joints in the body or related to the spine. To put it as simply as possible Chiropractors deal with muscles, nerves, and bones. This means that Chiropractors have a vast knowledge of the whole body and can help you with your pain, posture, range of motion, or overall function of the body.
What is the spinal manipulation/adjustment and why would I need one?
Chiropractors use spinal manipulations to remove fixations in the spine and to free the nerve that could be impinged by the bone. This impingement can cause a number of problems such as pain, swelling, numbness, tingling, and radiating pain. This means that when you’re having ankle pain for example the Chiropractor will look at your ankle, knee and low back to make sure there is no fixations in any of the joints.
Is Chiropractic safe and is it going to hurt?
This is one the most popular questions we get asked. Yes, Chiropractic is safe there have been a number of research papers done on Chiropractic, its effectiveness and safety of receiving chiropractic treatment. One of the most recent research article done was in the Spine Journal which stated that Chiropractic spinal manipulation is a safe and effective way to receive alternative treatment for musculoskeletal conditions. Spinal manipulations if perform by a licensed professional do not hurt they actually feel great!!!!
I heard that once you go to a Chiropractor you always have to go why?
This is not true. Chiropractors want to help you get out and stay out of pain. In the beginning of your treatment you may come in more often so your body can begin to heal faster. Once the initial pain levels have gone down your frequency of visits will decrease as you continue to progress through treatment. The next step is to start a course of physical therapy to help correct any muscular imbalances attributing to your condition, with either increase muscle strength or breaking a spasm. The Chiropractor may recommend wellness care for you because the daily stresses in our lives, such as our jobs can lead to further discomfort from poor posture or repetitive activities.
What’s the cost of coming in?
This is the second most common question asked. Cost can vary from person to person and may also vary from insurance company to insurance company. You may have no deductible or co-pay in some cases, or you may have no coverage at all. The best way to know how much your treatment is going to cost is to call our front desk and have them call in your insurance. If you have no insurance you could take advantage of our new patient special. Currently we are offering a new patient exam, consultation and 1 hour massage for only $49.00.
If you have more questions you can look at our FAQ portion of our website.
Our goal at Mountain View Pain Center is to help you get out and stay out of pain. Our office is located in Centennial, CO which is conventionally located to Highlands Ranch CO, Littleton CO, Denver CO. If you have any questions please feel free to call us and someone will be more than happy to help you.
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy