Our Chiropractic Team At Mountain View Pain Center
Here you will find a little about our chiropractic team and what we see in our office on a daily bases. We would like to first thank you for choosing Mountain View Pain Center. We understand that you have a number of doctors to choose from and sometimes making the right choice is difficult to do. Please give us this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and what we can do to improve your quality of life.
We are the official sports medicine doctors for the Susan G Koman breast cancer 3-day of Denver, CO. We are involved in the community as the team doctors for a pair of semi pro football teams in the Colorado Football Conference, the Mile High Grizzlies, and the Denver Titans. We are also the athletic doctors for several local high schools. We volunteer for many other events such as American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life, Walk to Empower and many other volunteer events.
In addition to our practice, we are active writers for midwestsportsfan.com. Several of our articles have become so popular that livestrong.com and the New York Mets have picked them up and posted them on their sites. Some of our more popular articles have even been published in the kinesio tape magazine.
A little about our Chiropractic practice
At Mountain View Pain Center we are committed to relieving pain and restoring patients to good health and wellness. We are able to do this by combining expert advice, the highest quality chiropractic care currently available, advanced soft tissue work and state-of-the-art physical therapy programs. Our patients experience the benefits of a dynamic team approach and receive a level of care which is virtually unmatched elsewhere. With this powerful combination we dramatically improve our patients’ quality of life by reducing pain, improving mobility and flexibility, and restoring nerve function.
We know that understanding a patient’s condition and its symptoms is an important step on their road to recovery from pain. We tailor specific chiropractic treatments and/or rehabilitation plans to fit each patients needs. Not everyone responds to all treatments the same. For this reason, we take the time to optimize a rehabilitation plan for each patient. This way a patient does not waste their time and money on rehab treatments that are ineffective for them.
With so many options, how can you decide what treatment is right for each person?
We find the right plan for each person. Whether it’s a specialized rehabilitation program, physical therapy or chiropractic care, we will find the right options to suit each patient’s needs. We realize that many methods work, but our goal is finding the method that works best for each patient. We understand how difficult rehabilitation is, and we want to make the road to recovery as painless and effective as possible.
Here is a list of the most common conditions we see at Mountain View Pain Center
- Disc Conditions – Sciatica
- Extremity Pain – Headaches
- Multiple varieties of Musculoskeletal Related Pain
We have on-site radiology available at our clinic, if needed, or will ask referring physicians for the copies of diagnostic tests and imaging so that these tests do not have to be repeated.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Our Team
- About Dr. Ihsan Erhuy
- About Dr. Niall McNally
- We accept almost every insurance plan (click here to find out more)
We have two offices that your more then welcome to call: Our Centennial, CO office is located at 8222 Holly St Centennial, CO 80122 303-221-1569 Or our Aurora, CO office at 6616 S Parker Rd Unit 116 Aurora, CO 80016 303-645-4363.
Free Blog News Letter
- Whiplash From An Auto AccidentDo you have a whiplash injury? During this time of the year motor vehicle accidents are more frequent due to the winter weather conditions. Even from a minor fender bender […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Core Strength and Low Back PainToday’s Discussion: How Core Strength and Low Back Pain Are Related In the world of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Sports Medicine, there is much debate and discussion revolving around the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Facet Syndrome Treatment and DiagnosisOur Chiropractors Discuss Treatment and Diagnosis of Facet Syndrome This week’s discussion deals with facet syndrome. Facet syndrome is one of the most common causes of pain originating from the […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Herniated Cervical DiscsHerniated Cervical Discs Did you know that one of the most common causes of numbness, weakness, and pain down your arm could be related to a herniated cervical disc? Other […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sacroilliac Joint PainSacroilliac joint pain and dysfunction One of the most common causes of low back pain is dysfunction of the Sacroilliac joint (also knows as the SI joint). The sacroilliac joint is one of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Hip PainDiagnosis and Treatment of Hip Pain Are you having trouble moving around because of a hip problem? Are you having difficulty walking up or down stairs? Is it painful to […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Chiropractors Discuss Muscle Spasm’s, Sprains and StrainsHow to tell the difference between Muscle Spasm, Sprains, and Strains With the NFL continuing into the playoffs, many of us are sitting by watching the injury reports to see […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Sports Physicals $25.00Sports Physicals and Concussion Screenings $25 With fall sports just around the corner it’s time to get your student athlete’s physical for the year. For a limited time Mountain View […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial CO Chiropractic | Pain ReliefCentennial CO Chiropractic | Pain Relief Centennial CO Chiropractic office offers pain relief to patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic is an effective and most importantly cost friendly way to not only relieve your symptoms of pain, […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy
- Centennial Chiropractor | Concussion ScreeningConcussion Test Centennial Chiropractors Do Concussion Screeings For Athletes Centennial Chiropractors | Concussion screening is a new and effective way to aid in the early and more accurate detect of […]Dr. Ihsan O. Erhuy